Today I want to show you my watermill. It is the first block that I created for the Hasenbach Challenge in 2016. It is a bit trichy to sew, but it worked out good and was fun to make. I did not sew the window frames, I decided to embroider them instead. I ironed a stabilizer to the back before stitching the details, and that is how it looks embroidered now.
|und so behalte ich den Überblick bei vielen unterschiedlichen Stoffen in einem Block|
Wer sehen möchte was sonst noch fürs Challenge genäht wurde, kann es sich im neuen Hasenbach Challenge Blog ausführlich anschauen.
If you want to see what else has been created in the Challenge, can have a look at the new Hasenbach Challenge Blog.
bye for now Eure Katrin W.